[Letter from Mary Eliza Haweis (The Amber House, (Lord's) Regent's Park) to William Frazer, enclosing the syllabus of her new book.] - UCD Digital Library
thumbnail image

Letter from Mary Eliza Haweis (The Amber House, (Lord's) Regent's Park) to William Frazer, enclosing the syllabus of her new book.

In collection Papers of Dr William Frazer FRCSI (1824–99)

Origin information
London, England
Date created:
Type of Resource
text
Physical description
1 still image : digital (image/tiff) — Digital origin: reformatted digital — Reformating quality: preservation
Irish Virtual Research Library and Archives (PRTLI-funded project), UCD Library, University College Dublin, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland
PDF document (application/pdf) derived from the document TIFF images for access.
Languages
English  
Genre
Correspondence
Subject
Abstracts
Books
Exchanges, Literary and scientific
Gifts
Prints
Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn, 1606-1669
Frazer, William, 1813-1898 --Archives
Frazer, William, 1813-1898 --Correspondence
Haweis, Mary Eliza Joy, 1852-1898 --Correspondence
Location
http://dx.doi.org/10.7925/drs1.ivrla_45
Location
UCD School of History and Archives. UCD Archives. Papers of Dr William Frazer FRCSI (1824–99). LA41/11

Record source
Metadata creation date: 2006-02-21 — Descriptions created by IVRLA project staff, UCD Library, University College Dublin.

Rights & Usage Conditions

Creative Commons License
Letter from Mary Eliza Haweis (The Amber House, (Lord's) Regent's Park) to William Frazer, enclosing the syllabus of her new book. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Creative Commons License
Letter from Mary Eliza Haweis (The Amber House, (Lord's) Regent's Park) to William Frazer, enclosing the syllabus of her new book. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Copyright of the original resource: © University College Dublin, National University of Ireland, Dublin. Copyright and reproduction rights for all items in this collection are held by University College Dublin and administered by UCD Archives, UCD School of History and Archives, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland.