Abstract: Originally commissioned as part of the Clanwilliam Court Development in Dublin this architectonic sculpture was donated to UCD by Mr David Arnold in 2008. Delaney (b. 1930, Mayo) studied in Rome and Munich and is best known for his expressive figurative public work. The sculpture had previously been located in the American Airlines Building on Baggot Street, Dublin.
Celtic twilight is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: University College Dublin
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: https://digital.ucd.ie/terms/