Abstract: University College Dublin, Earlsfort Terrace, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1914-1918. The architects were Doolin & Butler (Rudolph Maximilian Butler). The building is now the National Concert Hall.
University College Dublin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/