Abstract: The Royal Veterinary College, on Pembroke Road and Shelbourne Road, Ballsbridge, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1900. The original architect was Laurence A. McDonnell. The building was extended by G. & T. Crampton in 1907.
Royal Veterinary College, Ballsbridge is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/