Abstract: Pembroke Fire Station, Merrion Road, Ballsbridge, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1899-1902. The architect was Charles Herbert Ashworth. The fire station and the adjoining Pembroke Town Hall are now used by the City of Dublin Education and Training Board.
Pembroke Fire Brigade Station is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/