Abstract: The Richmond District Asylum, Grangegorman was originally constructed in 1810. The original architect was Francis Johnston. A two storey addition to the building was constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1911. The architect for these works was George Tighe Moore. The building became Saint Brendan's Hospital and is now part of the DIT Grangegorman campus.
Additions to Richmond Asylum, Dublin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/