Abstract: Gibbstown House (or Gibstown House), Co. Meath was originally constructed by James Henry for Thomas Gerrard in 1871. The original architect was William Henry Lynn. Restoration works by G. & T. Crampton took place in 1912-1914. The architect for these works was James Franklin Fuller. The building no longer exists.
Restoration of Gibbstown House is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/