Restoration of Gibbstown House - UCD Digital Library

Restoration of Gibbstown House

Abstract: Gibbstown House (or Gibstown House), Co. Meath was originally constructed by James Henry for Thomas Gerrard in 1871. The original architect was William Henry Lynn. Restoration works by G. & T. Crampton took place in 1912-1914. The architect for these works was James Franklin Fuller. The building no longer exists.

In collection G. & T. Crampton Photograph Archive

Origin information
Meath, Ireland : G. & T. Crampton
Date created:
Type of Resource
still image
Physical description
1 photograph : b&w
22 x 27 cm
Architectural photographs   linked data (gmgpc)
Gibbstown House (Meath, Ireland)
UCD School of Geography. Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady . 1/28
Suggested credit
"Restoration of Gibbstown House," held by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady. © Unknown. Digital content by Dr. Joseph Brady, published by UCD Library, University College Dublin <>

Record source
Descriptions created by staff of UCD Library, University College Dublin based on information provided by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady and Dr. Ruth McManus. — Metadata creation date: 2016-02-19

Rights & Usage Conditions

Creative Commons License
Restoration of Gibbstown House is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Copyright of the original resource: Unknown

To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: