Abstract: Interior of Gibbstown House (or Gibstown House), Co. Meath which was originally constructed by James Henry for Thomas Gerrard in 1871. The original architect was William Henry Lynn. Restoration works by G. & T. Crampton took place in 1912-1914. The architect for these works was James Franklin Fuller. The building no longer exists.
Restoration of Gibbstown House is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/