Abstract: Guiney's, Crystal Bar, 1 Burgh Quay was originally constructed in approximately 1808. G. & T. Crampton carried out works on the building - the date and nature of the works is unknown. The building is now J.W. Sweetmans, which incorporates number 1 and number 2 Burgh Quay.
Crystal Bar Burgh Quay is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/