Abstract: 32 Westmoreland Street was originally constructed in 1912 for Lafayette. The original architects may have been Fuller & Jermyn. Works on new premises for the Irish Times were carried out by G. & T. Crampton in 1919. The building is now part of CCT Education.
New premises, no 32 Westmoreland Street is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/