Abstract: The Provincial Bank of Ireland, 37 O'Connell Street Upper, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1921-1922. The architects were Batchelor & Hicks. The building is now an AIB branch.
O'Connell Street branch of the Provincial Bank of Ireland Ltd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/