Abstract: The Provincial Bank of Ireland, 61 Richmond Street South, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1923. The architect was George Frederick Hicks. The building is now an AIB branch.
South Richmond Street branch of Provincial Bank of Ireland Ltd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/