Abstract: Head Office, National Bank Ltd, 34 College Green was originally constructed in 1842. The original design was by William Barnes and the supervising architect was Isaac Farrell. Alterations by G. & T. Crampton were done in 1924. The architects for these works were Fuller & Jermyn. The building is now an Abercrombie & Fitch store.
Alterations to the head office of National Bank Ltd, College Green is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/