Abstract: Messrs John Player & Sons factory, 56-75 Botanic Road, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1923. The architects may have been Thomas Rayson and Philip Dalton Hepworth or C.H. Ashworth. The building is now the Botanic Business Centre.
Messrs John Player and Sons is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/