Abstract: 162 and 164 Botanic Avenue (numbers 146-164), constructed by G. & T. Crampton for Messrs John Player & Sons in 1925. The architects were Ashworth & Smith.
Housing scheme for Messrs John Player and Sons on Botanic Avenue is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/