Abstract: 14-15 St. Andrew Street, reconstructed by G. & T. Crampton for M.J. McCabe, South City Markets in 1923-1925. The architect for these works may have been Thomas Joseph Cullen.
Reconstruction of 14 and 15 St. Andrew Street is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/