Abstract: Additional work on a jam factory on King's Inns Street (and Loftus Lane) originally constructed by G. & T. Crampton for Williams & Woods in 1907-1910. The architects were Donnelly & Moore.
Reinforced concrete factory for Messrs Williams and Woods is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/