Reinforced concrete factory for Messrs Williams and Woods - UCD Digital Library

Reinforced concrete factory for Messrs Williams and Woods

Abstract: Additional work on a jam factory on King's Inns Street (and Loftus Lane) originally constructed by G. & T. Crampton for Williams & Woods in 1907-1910. The architects were Donnelly & Moore.

In collection G. & T. Crampton Photograph Archive

Origin information
Dublin, Ireland : G. & T. Crampton
Date created:
Type of resource
still image
Physical description
1 photograph : b&w
24 x 29 cm
Genre
Architectural photographs   linked data (gmgpc)
Subject
Williams & Woods Ltd. (Dublin, Ireland)
Factories--Ireland--Dublin--1910-1920
Food industry--Ireland--Dublin
Location
https://doi.org/10.7925/drs1.ucdlib_46880
Location
UCD School of Geography. Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady . 1/65
Suggested credit
"Reinforced concrete factory for Messrs Williams and Woods," held by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady. © Unknown. Digital content by Dr. Joseph Brady, published by UCD Library, University College Dublin <http://digital.ucd.ie/view/ucdlib:46880>

Record source
Descriptions created by staff of UCD Library, University College Dublin based on information provided by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady and Dr. Ruth McManus. — Metadata creation date: 2016-02-19

Rights & Usage Conditions

Creative Commons License
Reinforced concrete factory for Messrs Williams and Woods is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Copyright of the original resource: Unknown

To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/