Daly Bros. shop in Fairview Dublin - UCD Digital Library

Daly Bros. shop in Fairview Dublin

Abstract: Daly's butcher shop, 7 Marino Mart, Fairview, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in approximately 1925. The architects were possibly Donnelly, Moore, & Keatinge.

In collection G. & T. Crampton Photograph Archive

Origin information
Dublin, Ireland : G. & T. Crampton
Date created:
Type of resource
still image
Physical description
1 photograph : b&w
26 x 20 cm
Genre
Architectural photographs   linked data (gmgpc)
Subject
Stores & shops--Ireland--Dublin--1920-1930
7 Marino Mart, Fairview, Dublin 3, Ireland
Location
https://doi.org/10.7925/drs1.ucdlib_46882
Location
UCD School of Geography. Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady . 1/71
Suggested credit
"Daly Bros. shop in Fairview Dublin," held by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady. © Unknown. Digital content by Dr. Joseph Brady, published by UCD Library, University College Dublin <http://digital.ucd.ie/view/ucdlib:46882>

Record source
Descriptions created by staff of UCD Library, University College Dublin based on information provided by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady and Dr. Ruth McManus. — Metadata creation date: 2016-02-19

Rights & Usage Conditions

Creative Commons License
Daly Bros. shop in Fairview Dublin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Copyright of the original resource: Unknown

To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/