Abstract: Saxone Shoe Company, 31 O'Connell Street Lower, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1919-1920. The architects were Donnelly, Moore, Keefe & Robinson. The shop is now occupied by a branch of Ann Summers.
New premises at 31 O'Connell Street (Saxone) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/