New premises at no 4 Henry Street (Singer) - UCD Digital Library

New premises at no 4 Henry Street (Singer)

Abstract: New premises for Messrs Singer sewing supplies, 4 Henry Street, constructed by G. & T. Crampton for George Norton in 1916-1917. The architects were Fuller & Jermyn. This building appears to have been replaced or extensively remodelled since and the shop is now occupied by a branch of Skechers.

In collection G. & T. Crampton Photograph Archive

Origin information
Dublin, Ireland : G. & T. Crampton
Date created:
Type of resource
still image
Physical description
1 photograph : b&w
29 x 20 cm
Genre
Architectural photographs   linked data (gmgpc)
Subject
Stores & shops--Ireland--Dublin--1910-1920
4 Henry Street, Dublin 1, Ireland
Location
https://doi.org/10.7925/drs1.ucdlib_46891
Location
UCD School of Geography. Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady . 1/80
Suggested credit
"New premises at no 4 Henry Street (Singer)," held by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady. © Unknown. Digital content by Dr. Joseph Brady, published by UCD Library, University College Dublin <http://digital.ucd.ie/view/ucdlib:46891>

Record source
Descriptions created by staff of UCD Library, University College Dublin based on information provided by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady and Dr. Ruth McManus. — Metadata creation date: 2016-02-19

Rights & Usage Conditions

Creative Commons License
New premises at no 4 Henry Street (Singer) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Copyright of the original resource: Unknown

To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/