Abstract: Number 6 Henry Street was original constructed in approximately 1895. New premises for Millet's home furnishing's shop were constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1922-1923. The building now houses a branch of Office.
New premises at no 6 Henry Street (Millets) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/