Abstract: Hibernian Bank branch Market Street, Trim, Co. Meath, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1924 or 1925. The architect was Ralph Henry Byrne. The building is now Trim Credit Union.
New branch office at Trim for the Hibernian Bank Ltd is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/