Pavilion for Foxrock Golf Club - UCD Digital Library

Pavilion for Foxrock Golf Club

Abstract: Foxrock Golf Club pavilion, constructed in 1912-1913 and rebuilt after a fire by G. & T. Crampton in 1927. The architect was William Whymper.

In collection G. & T. Crampton Photograph Archive

Origin information
Dublin, Ireland : G. & T. Crampton
Date created:
Type of Resource
still image
Physical description
1 photograph : b&w
29 x 25 cm
Genre
Architectural photographs   linked data (gmgpc)
Subject
Golf Club House, Foxrock (Dublin, Ireland)
Clubhouses--Ireland--Dublin--1920-1930
Golf--Ireland--Dublin
Location
https://doi.org/10.7925/drs1.ucdlib_46894
Location
UCD School of Geography. Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady . 1/85
Suggested credit
"Pavilion for Foxrock Golf Club," held by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady. © Unknown. Digital content by Dr. Joseph Brady, published by UCD Library, University College Dublin <http://digital.ucd.ie/view/ucdlib:46894>

Record source
Descriptions created by staff of UCD Library, University College Dublin based on information provided by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady and Dr. Ruth McManus. — Metadata creation date: 2016-02-19

Rights & Usage Conditions

Creative Commons License
Pavilion for Foxrock Golf Club is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Copyright of the original resource: Unknown

To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/