Durrow Abbey - UCD Digital Library

Durrow Abbey

Abstract: Durrow Abbey was originally constructed in approximately the 1830s. Restoration of the building after a fire was undertaken by G. & T. Crampton in 1926. The architect for these works was Ralph Henry Byrne.

In collection G. & T. Crampton Photograph Archive

Origin information
Durrow, Co. Offaly : G. & T. Crampton
Date created:
Type of Resource
still image
Physical description
1 photograph : b&w
24 x 29 cm
Genre
Architectural photographs   linked data (gmgpc)
Subject
Durrow Abbey House (Durrow, Offaly, Ireland)
Mansions--Ireland--Offaly--1920-1930
Location
https://doi.org/10.7925/drs1.ucdlib_46900
Location
UCD School of Geography. Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady . 1/91
Suggested credit
"Durrow Abbey," held by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady. © Unknown. Digital content by Dr. Joseph Brady, published by UCD Library, University College Dublin <http://digital.ucd.ie/view/ucdlib:46900>

Record source
Descriptions created by staff of UCD Library, University College Dublin based on information provided by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady and Dr. Ruth McManus. — Metadata creation date: 2016-02-19

Rights & Usage Conditions

Creative Commons License
Durrow Abbey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Copyright of the original resource: Unknown

To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/