Abstract: Interior of Durrow Abbey. Durrow Abbey was originally constructed in approximately the 1830s. Restoration of the building after a fire was undertaken by G. & T. Crampton in 1926. The architect for these works was Ralph Henry Byrne.
Durrow Abbey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/