Pembroke Library, Ballsbridge - UCD Digital Library

Pembroke Library, Ballsbridge

Abstract: The public library on Anglesea Road, Ballsbridge was constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1926-1927. The architects were Kaye Parry Ross & Hendy.

In collection G. & T. Crampton Photograph Archive

Origin information
Dublin, Ireland : G. & T. Crampton
Date created:
Type of resource
still image
Physical description
1 photograph : b&w
23 x 28 cm
Condition: Some abrasions and a photographic artefact on the left side of the image.
Genre
Architectural photographs   linked data (gmgpc)
Subject
Pembroke Library (Dublin, Ireland)
Public libraries--Ireland--Dublin--1920-1930
Location
https://doi.org/10.7925/drs1.ucdlib_46913
Location
UCD School of Geography. Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady . 2/2
Suggested credit
"Pembroke Library, Ballsbridge," held by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady. © Unknown. Digital content by Dr. Joseph Brady, published by UCD Library, University College Dublin <http://digital.ucd.ie/view/ucdlib:46913>

Record source
Descriptions created by staff of UCD Library, University College Dublin based on information provided by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady and Dr. Ruth McManus. — Metadata creation date: 2016-02-19

Rights & Usage Conditions

Creative Commons License
Pembroke Library, Ballsbridge is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Copyright of the original resource: Unknown

To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/