Abstract: 24 Westmoreland Street, alterations by G. & T. Crampton for Kennedy & McSharry, a men's clothes shop, in 1929. The architect for these works was George Luke O'Connor. The building also housed the Regent Hotel and the structure encompassed 3-5 D'Olier Street. The building has been replaced since.
Messrs Kennedy and McSharry, Westmoreland Street is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/