National Bank, George's Street, Dublin - UCD Digital Library

National Bank, George's Street, Dublin

Abstract: The National Bank, 64-65 South Great George's Street, was constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1928-1929. The architects were Fuller & Jermyn.

In collection G. & T. Crampton Photograph Archive

Origin information
Dublin, Ireland : G. & T. Crampton
Date created:
Type of Resource
still image
Physical description
1 photograph : b&w
28 x 24 cm
Genre
Architectural photographs   linked data (gmgpc)
Subject
Banks--Ireland--Dublin--1920-1930
64-65 George's Street Great South, Dublin 2, Ireland
Location
https://doi.org/10.7925/drs1.ucdlib_46915
Location
UCD School of Geography. Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady . 2/4
Suggested credit
"National Bank, George's Street, Dublin," held by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady. © Unknown. Digital content by Dr. Joseph Brady, published by UCD Library, University College Dublin <http://digital.ucd.ie/view/ucdlib:46915>

Record source
Descriptions created by staff of UCD Library, University College Dublin based on information provided by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady and Dr. Ruth McManus. — Metadata creation date: 2016-02-19

Rights & Usage Conditions

Creative Commons License
National Bank, George's Street, Dublin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Copyright of the original resource: Unknown

To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/