Abstract: The Hibernian Bank, 22-27 College Green was originally constructed by George Moyers in 1864. The original architects were William George Murray and Sir Thomas Drew. This extension to the building at the junction of St Andrew's Street and Church Lane was constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1925-1928. The architect for these works was Ralph Henry Byrne. The building is now a branch of H&M.
Hibernian Bank Ltd., Andrew Street and Church Lane, Dublin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/