Abstract: The Currency Commission was originally constructed in approximately 1811. The original architect was Francis Johnston. The building was remodelled by G. & T. Crampton in 1928-1930. The principal architect of these works was Architect T.J. Byrne, the assistant was C.W. Pemberton. The building is now the National Wax Museum.
The Currency Commission, Foster Place, Dublin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/