Abstract: D'Olier House, D'Olier Street, reconstructed by G. & T. Crampton for T. & C. Martin, contractors and importers, in 1928-1929. The architect for these works was Ralph Henry Byrne. The building is has since been remodelled or replaced.
Messrs T & C Martin Ltd., D'Olier Street, Dublin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/