Abstract: The National Bank branch in Cahir (Caher) was originally constructed in around 1880. Works by G. & T. Crampton were carried out in 1930-1931. The architects for these works were Fuller & Jermyn. The building is now a branch of Bank of Ireland.
National Bank branch in Cahir, Co. Tipperary is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/