Abstract: New premises for Thomas Long Esq. at 48 Donnybrook Road, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1929-1930. Alterations were also carried out on the National Bank, 46 Donnybrook Road. The architects for these works were Fuller & Jermyn. The building is now [modern building name].
New premises for Thomas Long Esq. and alterations to the National Bank, Donnybrook is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/