Abstract: The National Bank, 48 Talbot Street. Alterations and additions were carried out by G. & T. Crampton in 1929. The architect for these works was Fuller & Jermyn. The building no longer exists.
The National Bank Ltd., Talbot Street branch is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/