Abstract: Guinness Mahon & Company's premises at 16-17 College Green, rebuilt by G. & T. Crampton in 1930. The architects for these works were Donnelly, Moore & Keating. The building is now a branch of Permanent TSB.
Messrs Guinness Mahon and Co., bankers, 16 and 17 College Green is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/