Abstract: The Regent Hotel, 3-5 D'Olier Street. Alterations to the building were carried out by G. & T. Crampton, possibly in 1929-1931. The building also housed Kennedy & McSharry, men's clothes shop and the structure encompassed 24 Westmoreland Street. The building has been replaced since.
The Regent Hotel Co. Ltd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/