Abstract: Messrs Maguire & Gatchell Ltd., homewares and marble merchants, 13-15 Dawson Street. Reconstructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1932. The architects for these works were Bradbury & Evans. The building no longer exists.
Messrs Maguire and Gatchell Ltd., Dawson Street is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/