Abstract: Kelso Laundry, 103-105 Rathmines Road, was originally constructed by in 1913-1914. The original architect was Hubert John Lundy. Additions by G. & T. Crampton were carried out in 1933. The architect for these works was also Hubert John Lundy. The building no longer exists.
Additions to Kelso Laundry, Rathmines Road is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/