Abstract: Bank of Ireland branch, 1 Ormond Quay, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1919. The architect was Adam Gerald Chaytor Millar of Millar & Symes. The building is now part of Grattan Bridge House.
Bank of Ireland Ormond Quay branch is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/