Abstract: National Maternity Hospital Sections 1 and 2 and also National Maternity Hospital Nurses' Home, Holles Street, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1931-1937. The architect was Ralph Henry Byrne of W. H. Byrne & Sons.
Nurses' home, National Maternity Hospital is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/