Abstract: Chancery House housing scheme on Chancery Place and Charles Street West, constructed by G. & T. Crampton for Dublin Corporation in 1934-1935. The architect was Herbert George Simms.
Flats at Chancery Place for the Dublin Corporation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/