Abstract: Heiton Ltd., 36-37 George's Quay, iron, steel, and coal merchants. Alterations and additions by G. & T. Crampton in 1933-1934. The architects for these works were Bradbury & Evans. The building is no longer exists.
Messrs Heiton Ltd. Georges Quay and Moss Street is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/