Abstract: New bakehouse at 7-8 Leinster Street, constructed by G. & T. Crampton for Johnston, Mooney, & O'Brien in 1935-1936. The architect was Frank Edward Sparrow. The building no longer exists.
New bakehouse at Leinster Street for Messrs Johnston Mooney and O'Brien Ltd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/