New classroom block, College of St. Columba - UCD Digital Library

New classroom block, College of St. Columba

Abstract: Founder's building, new classroom block, St. Columba's College in Rathfarnham, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1936. The architect was R.C. Orpen.

In collection G. & T. Crampton Photograph Archive

Origin information
Dublin, Ireland : G. & T. Crampton
Date created:
Type of Resource
still image
Physical description
1 photograph : b&w
23 x 29 cm
Genre
Architectural photographs   linked data (gmgpc)
Subject
St. Columba's College (Dublin, Ireland)
Schools--Ireland--Dublin--1930-1940
Location
https://doi.org/10.7925/drs1.ucdlib_47007
Location
UCD School of Geography. Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady . 2/61
Suggested credit
"New classroom block, College of St. Columba," held by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady. © Unknown. Digital content by Dr. Joseph Brady, published by UCD Library, University College Dublin <http://digital.ucd.ie/view/ucdlib:47007>

Record source
Descriptions created by staff of UCD Library, University College Dublin based on information provided by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady and Dr. Ruth McManus. — Metadata creation date: 2016-02-19

Rights & Usage Conditions

Creative Commons License
New classroom block, College of St. Columba is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Copyright of the original resource: Unknown

To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/