Abstract: National Maternity Hospital, Holles Street, sections 1 and 2, constructed by G. & T. Crampton for in 1932-1938. The architect was Ralph Henry Byrne.
National Maternity Hospital, Holles Street, 1st and 2nd section is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/