Abstract: Sligo Mental Hospital (St. Columba's) personnel, from left to right: Ned Davenport (relief foreman for J. Dunne), Jimmy Dunne (foreman), C. Connolly (clerk of works), J. Sidney East (timekeeper, later Chairman of G. & T. Crampton). The hospital was constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1935-1936. The architects were McDonnell Dixon Downes. The building is now the HSE Sligo/Leitrim and West Cavan Mental Health Services.
Sligo Mental Hospital personnel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/