Abstract: Garage, Ringsend, constructed by G. & T. Crampton for Dublin United Tramways Co. in 1940-1941. The architect was J. V. Downes, of Downes & Meehan. The building is now Dublin Bus Ringsend Garage.
DUTC garage, Ringsend is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/