Abstract: Workers repairing the roof of Ballinlough Castle, Clonmellon, Westmeath. Ballinlough Castle was originally built approximately 1600 and modified in approximately 1790. Refurbished by G. & T. Crampton in 1940-1944.
Refurbishment of Ballinlough Castle, Clonmellon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/